I have not stepped inside a grocery store in a month because of @shipt.
Shipt is an on-demand grocery delivery service. I have groceries delivered from Publix once a week through Shipt and I absolutely love it!
They just came to Orlando in September and as far as I can tell, they are a hit. I know I am smitten with them!
Why use them you ask? I mean, how lazy can we be? To have someone shop for our food now?
Well, how about any of the following reasons:
- When you or your kids are sick. Then no one has to go to the store just to get tissues or medicine. A shipt shopper will get what you need and you can rest at home.
- When you have a busy, stressful day at work and you can’t muster up the energy to go shopping, you can simply place an order with them.
- You order less takeout. I know when I am overly drained I end up ordering a pizza or takeout. But since I have someone shop for me, dinners are fun to make again. Gasp!
- Using them saves you money because there isn’t any impulse buying. You are no longer in the store and become weakened when you see that key lime pie!
- It helps saves your relationship with your kids. You no longer have to drag them to the store and try to shop as they whine and cry about something they think they need at the store.
So, how much is it you ask? First, the groceries are a little more using the Shipt service. You may spend $5-8 more just using them. But that’s not much to have someone shop groceries for us!
Also, I choose to give my shopper a tip, but it’s not required. There is a membership for of $99 for the year and I think it’s worth it!
They offer a trial period so you can give them a try before signing up. Here is a link that gives you a $10 credit just to try it out. Check out the FAQ’s and a the quick video below for more info as well.
Let me know if you try them out. I know I Shipt them so much!